REVOLAX Fine With Lidocaine (1 x 1.1ml)Login to purchase
REVOLAX Fine with Lidocaine is a lightweight and high-viscoelasticity dermal filler. It is developed for the treatment of superficial lines, including crow’s feet, glabellar lines, and neck wrinkles for a flawless result.
One box contains: 1x syringe and 2x sterile needles
STOCK UP ON YOUR CLINIC FOR CHRISTMAS!
1-4 units = £32 per box
5-9 units = £30 per box
10-99 units = £28.50 per box
100-500 units = £26 per box
Buy REVOLAX Fine (With Lidocaine) Dermal Filler Online At Fox Pharma
REVOLAX Fine With Lidocaine is a lightweight and high-viscoelasticity dermal filler. It is developed for the treatment of superficial lines, including crow’s feet, glabellar lines, and neck wrinkles for a flawless result. Upon treatment, REVOLAX Fine quickly absorbs into the skin creating a very natural and healthy look to the injected area - improving overall appearance.
- It is the thinnest dermal filler in the REVOLAX range
- Biodegradable, non-animal-based, crystal clear cross-linked dermal filler
- Lightweight and a high viscoelasticity
- Crow's feet
- Glabellar lines
- Neck wrinkles
- Lips (Russian Lip Technique)
- Superficial Lines
- Hyaluronic Acid concentration 24mg/ml
- Lidocaine HCl 0.3%
- Volume 1.1ml
- Duration 9-12 Months
- 80 MPa
- 1x syringe
- 2x sterile needles
REVOLAX is a Class III, CE-marked medical device meaning it is legal to use in the UK as it meets all stringent safety tests.
REVOLAX Fine With Lidocaine Must Not Be Used In:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People under age of 18
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to lidocaine.
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring.
- Immediately before or post laser therapy, chemical peeling or derma-brasion.
- Areas presenting cutaneous inflammation or signs of infection.
Learn more about REVOLAX here
- Non Prescription Item Pay Vat
- Prescription Item Vat Free
1 review for REVOLAX Fine With Lidocaine (1 x 1.1ml)
speakmanbecky - 27th January 2023
Fave filler! So smooth to work with and lasts longer than other brands I’ve used. I love it and so do my clients