- aesPlla® is a bio-stimulatory filler that contains microparticles of poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), carboxymethylcellulose, mannitol and sterile water for injection.
- The solution must be dissolved for 3 hours, remaining stable for 72 hours.
- Following injection, PLLA stimulates fibroblasts to promote collagen production and restore the volume lost due to ageing.
- PLLA is gradually broken down in the body over time, biodegrading into water and CO2.
- aesPlla® is available in 365mg dose vials and is to be reconstituted prior to use by the addition of 5ml sterile water for injection.
- Fox recommend using a 26G cannula or needle to inject.
- Patients who have a history of or susceptibility to keloid formation or hypertrophic scarring.
- Those who are allergic to any ingredient of aesPlla® : “poly-L-lactic acid” (PLLA), carboxymethylcellulose (USP) or mannitol (USP).
- Patients who have risks factors for hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation.
- Each vial of dry powder contains: 150mg of poly-L-lactic acid, 90mg of carboxymethylcellulose, 125mg of mannitol.
|Composition||Each vial of dry powder contains: 150mg of poly-L-lactic acid, 90mg of carboxymethylcellulose, 125mg of mannitol|
Deep dermal deficiencies
|Injection Depth||Inject into the deep dermis / lower layers of dermis / layers of hypodermis|
|Needle Size||26G blunt cannula|
|Duration||Once initial treatment sessions are complete results will last up to 3 years|
|Storage||Do not refrigerate, store at room temperature|
|Shelf Life||21 months from date of manufacture|