Jalupro can be used to treat a number of areas including, face, neck, décolleté, underarms, hands, inner thighs and abdomen.
JALUPRO (2 AMPULES + 2 VIALS)
Jalupro is an injectable solution comprised of amino acids. It acts as a bio-revitaliser and aims to improve skins texture whilst also diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Jalupro can be used to treat a number of areas including, face, neck, décolleté, underarms, hands, inner thighs and abdomen. It can be used in conjunction with a number of other treatments to manage the signs of ageing such as laser therapy, dermabrasion, dermal filler and toxins. Results become more prominent over time and can last up to about 6 months.
This pack consists of:
- 2 ampoules x 100mg freeze dried amino acids
- 2 vials x 3ml sodium hyaluronate 1%
Contraindications and precautions of use:
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Presence of other systemic pathologies (like autoimmune diseases, liver and renal insufficiency)
- Use of permanent fillers in the past
- 6 months post-anticancer therapy
- Hypersensitivity to any of the product ingredients
- Taking NSAIDs or corticosteroids (topical or systemic)
Non Prescription Item (PAY VAT), Prescription Item (VAT FREE)