SKINPROJECT, the latest in The New Wave of chemical peels is now available at Fox Pharma. This revolutionary skin peel boasts impressive restorative capabilities, making it stand out from other chemical peels available on the market. With 3 chemical peel variants available with unique properties, you can purchase these as part of several bundles available for added value. Buy SKINPROJECT online at Fox Pharma and provide your clients with the latest products in skin care.
Find out more about SKINPROJECT here.
Deep Skin Restoration with SKINPROJECT
SKINPROJECT is an advanced line of chemical peels that can provide remarkable restorative effects for your clients’ skin. Setting itself aside from other skin peels, its innovative nanotechnology allows it to work much deeper into the skin than many others on the market. The 3 SKINPROJECT chemical peels, SRT, Jessner and Eye, all feature distinctive rejuvenating attributes, making them a new essential for aesthetic clinics.
Discover Next-Generation Chemical Peels at Fox Pharma
At Fox Pharma, we’re proud to supply the latest developments in aesthetic products. In our range of aesthetic supplies, you can find market-leading aesthetics providing unprecedented methods of restorative effects for the body. As part of our new in products, you can find more cutting-edge chemical peels, such as BioRePeel and ZK Face, in addition to many other advanced aesthetics.
Register Today and Buy SKINPROJECT Online
Looking to offer SKINPROJECT to your clients? Register with Fox Pharma today and get access to this chemical peel and many more innovative aesthetic products for your clinic. We offer a wide range of high-end dermal fillers, skin boosters, and more aesthetic products to medical professionals in the UK and Europe. If you’d like to find out more about us or our products, don’t hesitate to contact us.
SKINPROJECT is a new line of chemical peels featuring impressive skin restoration properties. These chemical peels are designed with a thixotropic, gel-to-liquid formula, making their application highly convenient and simple. The range comes in 3 variations – SRT, Jessner and Eye:
- SRT – SRT is formulated using skin-enriching ingredients such as salicylic acid to reduce the appearance of scars, enlarged pores, folliculitis, hyperpigmentation, light ageing and stretch marks.
- Jessner – Jessner consists of several skin-rejuvenating ingredients, with active ingredients such as salicylic acid and lactic acid. This makes Jessner ideal for improving skin texture and reducing the appearance of certain skin concerns such as hyperpigmentation, keratosis, and melasma.
- Eye – Eye contains glycolic and lactic acids as two skincare ingredient favourites for brightening and smoothing the skin, in addition to several other restorative components. As a result, Eye’s formula works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, sun damage and age spots around the eye area.
Due to its powerful rejuvenating properties, SKINPROJECT can effectively target a diverse range of perceived skin flaws. Just some of the conditions that SKINPROJECT is capable of aiding include acne, scarring, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, scars and sun damage.
Like most aesthetic treatments, SKINPROJECT has several contraindications that practitioners should be aware of before providing treatment to clients. SKINPROJECT chemical peels should not be used in the following circumstances:
- On patients who have an active skin disease.
- On areas afflicted with erythema, inflammation, irritation, or abrasion.
- In conjunction with other cosmetic treatments such as microdermabrasion, electrolysis, depilatories, hair removal lasers, waxing or bleaching agents.
- On patients who are not willing to comply with the photoprotective requirements noted in the post-treatment instructions.