StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine (1 x 1.1ml)Login to purchase
EPTQ, Regenovue and Starfill are all manufactured by Jetema (South Korea).
Starfill dermal fillers are obtained using the “Zero Endotoxin and BDDE Entire Process” (ZEEP) technology, which guarantees minimized endotoxin and residual BDDE levels.
The product has a high HA cross-linking degree, outstanding viscoelasticity, and cohesiveness parameter values. Low toxin and cross-linking agent levels ensure the high safety of the product while minimizing the risk of post-injection edema, allergic reactions, and other side effects. Uniform gel particle size contributes to the even distribution of the filler during injection and a better aesthetic effect. The presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless.
- facial volumisation (forehead, temples, malars, lower lid, chin, preauricular area, and jawline)
- reduction of deep wrinkles and folds (nasolabial folds, worry lines, frown lines, perioral and chin wrinkles)
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
1 syringe × 1.1 ml, 2 needles per pack
Needle size: 27G
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 18 months
Strengths of StarFill:
- the series contains products varying in the gel particle size and HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
- endotoxin level is below 0.1 EU/ml
- no residual BDDE
- even distribution of the gel during injection due to uniform particle size
- high viscoelasticity and cohesiveness result in longer aesthetic effect duration
- proven effectiveness as demonstrated by the Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale (WSRS) results of the assessment of wrinkle improvement on weeks 8, 16, and 24 after the injection procedure
Other Starfill Dermal Fillers include:
Starfill dermal filler is manufactured by Jetema who produces Regenovue and EPTQ filler (Epitique).
- Non Prescription Item Pay Vat
- Prescription Item Vat Free
0 review for StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine (1 x 1.1ml)